1. Take a stroll through the snow. Today's forecast calls for snow. Christmas on Third is back with a tree lighting, plenty of flurries, music and a visit from the head elf himself, Santa Claus. 5 to 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 25, with tree lighting and snow at 6:20 p.m. on Third Street South courtyard, Naples.
2. Get crafty with the family Learn how to make holiday decorations during Family holiday fun 4 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 26, at Marco Island Branch Library, 210 S. Heathwood Drive, Marco Island. Free, but registration required at www.collier-lib.org. 239-394-3272
3. Have a happy Hanukkah Thanksgiving and the Festival of Lights are happening concurrently for the first time since 1888 — why not celebrate it? Chabad of Bonita Springs is hosting a Menorah lighting and Hanukkah festivities at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 27, at Coconut Point Mall, 23106 Fashion Drive, Estero. 239-949-6900
4. Catch an American classicThe Naples Players brings a classic American play about life, love and marriage to the stage. “Our Town” is 8 p.m. Wednesdays-Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays, Nov. 27 through Dec. 21 at Sugden Community Theatre, 701 Fifth Ave. S., Naples. $35, adults and $10, students. www.naplesplayers.org or 239-263-7990
5. Happy Thanksgiving! If you don’t feel like cooking on Thursday, we can help you find a place to enjoy a turkey meal.
Edison & Ford Winter Estates Holiday Nights opens Friday, Nov. 29, with a tree lighting, a visit from Santa, wagon rides and lots of Christmas decorations. 5:30 to 9 p.m. Friday, Nov. 29, at Edison and Ford Winter Estates, 2350 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers. $2-$20, tours; $10, adults and $5, children wagon rides. 239-334-7419